President Director of PT DAHANA Wildan Widarman took the oath of office and inaugurated five DAHANA employees who got promoted. The event took place solemnly in the Dahana Campus Smart Room on Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
In his speech, Mr Widarman reminded that DAHANA’s frequent job rotations and promotions should not be interpreted as mere habits and routines, rather organizational needs that must be carried out to ensure the Company’s operation sustainability.
Every company is currently facing volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA), especially due to the global conditions which have not really recovered after the Covid-19 pandemic and the unpredicted geopolitical conditions due to the prolonged wars with no clue of when the wars will end, which is a challenge to DAHANA.
“No one can guarantee that next year DAHANA will be able to achieve targets like those in 2022-2023. Transformation is one of the keys to success and HR is a part that needs to be comprehensively prepared ranging starting from structure, infrastructure, as well as talent capacity or competency,” said Mr Widarman.
Mr Widarman also emphasized that Company transformation will be successful only when it is accompanied by employee’s loyalty to the Company. This can start from small things, such as discipline in employee attendance both during daily work and at certain events.
In addition to that, the Company needs DAHANA’s officials’ commitment to always developing the potential of its staff for worthy of promotion or rotation. Employees who receive promotions and rotations are not only proud of getting new positions, but because of their superior performance and their ability to become role models for other employees.
“Once again, I congratulate the ladies and gentlemen who have been inaugurated. Good luck. Let me remind you again that this position is a mandate. I hope that the supervising Directors and Echelon 1 will continually develop the newly promoted employee’s competence and related evaluation, ” concluded Mr Widarman.
The five officials with promotions include:
- Ramadona Satya Junjunan, Treasury Manager to Senior Manager of Finance and Risk Management
- Moch. Surya Nugraha, Commercial Product Research and Innovation Manager to Senior Manager of Production.
- Tiessa Amelia Minza, Customer Relations Manager DTU-2 to Senior Manager of Marketing and Operations Special Region DTU-1
- Agung Prionegoro, East Kalimantan Regional Operations Manager DTU-1 to Senior Manager of Marketing and Operations DTU-2.
- Intan Ratnasari, Auditor for Management and Finance to Senior Auditor of Management and Finance