SUBANG - PT DAHANA's President Director, Wildan Widarman inaugurated employees who got promoted. The inauguration ceremony took place solemnly in the DAHANA Campus Smart Room on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
According to Mr Widarman, employee promotions at the beginning of this year were held to meet the needs of the organization as well as efforts to improve the employees’ competencies and capabilities in hoping that they will be able to carry out their duties well, while at the same time improving capacity with wider responsibilities.
"With regards to employee development through promotions and rotations, kindly remember that employees are developed in optimum way when they move upwards, so that an employee does not only develop technical expertise in one department but also improves managerial competence comprehensively," said Mr Widarman.
Mr Widarman also emphasized that with AKHLAK's core values, it is hoped that the inaugurated officials will be able to carry out their new duties well, especially in facing challenges to maintain the Company's condition to make sure it remains sustainable and gets the lessons in various tasks in previous positions. Thus, this learning can be used as input for improvements in subsequent assignments.
Based on the Decree of the Directors Number Kep/038/XII/2022 and Kep/040/XII/2022 on Appointment of officials, Transfer of employees and Adjustment of the name of the organizational structure of PT DAHANA, seven employees received promotions.
"I believe that you will carry out your duties to the best of your competence, in accordance with applicable company regulations, with full sense of responsibility. Good luck on your assignment, may God Almighty always bless us all, and may PT DAHANA continue to progress with the newly assigned positions. Amen," Mr Widarman hoped.
The following is a list of employees who received promotions:
1. Yuni Agus Setiawan: Previously Senior Auditor for Management and Finance, now Head of the Internal Audit Unit.
2. Wibowo Budi Santoso: Previously Manager of Business Development and Business Cooperation, now Senior Manager of Supply Chain Management.
3. Anggaria Maharani: Previously Military Product Research and Innovation Manager, now Senior Manager of Research, Innovation and Technology.
4. Akhryan Eka Putra: Previously Assistant Manager of Research and Innovation of Military Products, now Manager of Research and Innovation of Military Products.
5. Irfana Ismail: Previously IMK Operations Superintendent of JsP DTU-1, now Detonator Production Manager.
6. Teguh Fathurrahman: Previously Assistant Manager of Equipment & Facilities Design and Technology, now Production Facility Maintenance Manager.
7. Cipta Ismaya Kusumah: Previously Assistant Manager of Domestic Affairs Jakarta Office, now Manager of Corporate Communications.