Dahana is an Indonesian State-Owned company in the field of strategic industry offering integrated explosives services for Oil & Gas, General Mining, Quarry & Construction, and Defence sectors. Having experienced more than 50 years and supported by complete facilities, the latest technology and the best human resources. Dahana is your choice for partnership which may add the value of your operating company in Indonesia.
- To be a leading national industry in the field of energetic materials by providing highly competitive and environmentally friendly goods and services.
- To fulfill commercial explosive needs and their applications services for mining and construction sectors.
- To Encourage the technology excellence through the development of human resources and strategic partnership with customers and suppliers.
- To carry out the government programs and missions in the fields and business goals.
Besides having four line of business; Explosives Manufacturing, Drilling & Blasting, Related Services, and Defence Related, Dahana serves three segmentation of business: the first, General Mining Division giving the services for General Mining sector such as coal, gold and nickel; the second, Quarry & Construction Division serving the quarry mining segment for instance the Andesite, cement, Granite quarry, and also construction purposes for example the development of tunnel, highway, port, and electricity installation; the third, Oil & Gas Division for servicing the sector of Oil & Gas by offering perforation and seismic explosives services including other related services e.g. the explosives mobilization and licensing.
DAHANA’s products and services are advantaged by a variety of industries in Indonesia, ranging from general mining, quarry and construction, oil, gas and defense. DAHANA also assigns its manufacturing plant within the mining location called On Site Plant (OSP) under the support of Mobile Manufacturing Truck (MMT) which is DAHANA’s piece of innovation to improve our clients operational effectiveness and productivity. In addition to domestic market, DAHANA’s products are also exported to Canada, Oman, Egypt, China, Qatar, Australia, ASEAN countries and other countries.
The performance of Dahana in the operational sector is proven through ISO and OHSAS certification besides well integrated of quality, safety and environmental programs.
In supporting business reposition towards services provider, the role of HRD is becoming vital to accomplish business success.
The HRD target has been determined and within the next 5 years it has to reach the core competence resources by 50%.
To support the accomplishment, main programs are being thoroughly prepared covering: System Reorganization and Improvement also Competencies Development.
Indonesia’s State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) have developed and adopted a uniform basic value. The basic value is called AKHLAK, an acronym for Indonesian words of values Amanah, Kompeten, Harmoni, Loyal, Adaptif and Kolaboratif
1. Amanah – Trustful (holding trust firmly)
- Fulfill promises and commitments
- Responsible for tasks, decisions and actions taken
- Adhere to moral and ethical values
2. Kompeten - Competent (continuing to learn and develop personal capabilities)
- Improve self-competence to respond to ever-changing challenges
- Help others to learn
- Complete tasks with the best quality
3. Harmoni – Harmonious (developing mutual care and respect diversities)
- Respect everyone regardless of background
- Happy to help others
- Build conducive work environment
4. Loyal- Loyal (dedicating to and prioritizing the interests of the nation and state)
- Maintain good reputation of fellow employees, leaders, SOEs and the state
- Ready to sacrifice to achieve a bigger goal
- Obey the leaders as long as their conducts are not against the law and ethics
5. Adaptif - Adaptive (continuing to innovate and get enthusiastic in responding to or in dealing with changes)
- Quickly adapt for better results
- Constantly make improvements to catch up with technological developments
- Proactively take actions
6. Kolaboratif - Collaborative (building synergistic cooperation)
- Provide opportunities for others to contribute
- Open for collaborative working to generate added values
- Make optimum use of various resources for common goals