Introducing the new product, Dayadet Non Electric Detonator. Using reliable technology from African Explosives Ltd (AEL), this product has excellent performance for either open pit and underground blasting operation, also quarries and civil works.
for opencast/openpit mines, quarries, and civil works, used for inhole delay detonators. Offers accurate and precise pyrotechnic delay timing high strength detonator.
For surface mines, quarries and civil works, to provide additional delay options within or between blasting patterns. Offers a sixtube capacity for blocks and the blocks are colour-coded by delay.
DAYADET TUNNEL MASTER
For development tunneling and underground mines. Features 20 different long-period delays and as the delay is already in the hole, it does not need to be tied up in a certain method.
DAYADET NOISE MASTER LEAD-IN
For opencast/open pit mines, quarries, and civil works, used for initiate the blast, offers various length of shocktube as you need.
THE FEATURES OF DAYADET NON ELECTRIC
- Shock tube is immune to radio frequency radiaton, stray current and static discharge.
- It is a single-component system with quick and easy connections.
- there is a reduced fire risk - shock tube can only be initiated by shock and cannot accidentally be initiated by open flame.
- As it doesn’t burn with an open flame, it doesn’t produce smoke or noxious fumes.
- It offers reduced noise.
THE BENEFITS OF DAYADET NON ELECTRIC
- Accurate timing gives the benefits of sequential firing-improved burning front, increased face advance, improved stoping width and hanging wall condition.
- It offers simple inventory control
- it has colour-coded and highly visible components for ease of identification and safety.
The sealeant crimp used on the detonator prevents ingression of water or oil, giving quality and safety benefits.
Sleeve used a conductive sleeve to dissipate stray electrical charges to the alumunium tube walls to prevent accidental initiation.
A shaped PETN charge allows for the lead azide to be encased inside the PETN. This improves the impact sensitivity of the detonator and ensures optimal initiation of the PETN.
Alumunium shells retain their integrity and don’t rust. Alumunium is used to prevent accidential initiation of splitting.